Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2023: India Post Office is going to recruit GDS Post. For that Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 notification pdf has been released. Risinggyan.com notify you for the recruitment process for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2023. Eligible candidates can apply in online mode @indipost.gov.in
This post is helpful for those who are interested to apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) vacancy 2023. We are going to tell you about how to apply for India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Online Form 2023, the Recruitment Process, Age Criteria, Salary and Start Date and Last Date of application form.
Table of Contents
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Notification 2023 Pdf
The official website of the India Post Office, https://www.indiapost.gov.in, has published a complete notice PDF for the recruitment of GDS Post. This announcement is 20 pages long and includes the qualifying requirements as well as a full recruiting procedure.
India Post Office Vacancy 2023 Online has welcomed eligible individuals from all across India to apply for GDS Post. This page contains information regarding the educational qualifications of applicants who wish to apply for certain positions, as well as the mechanism of candidate selection.
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Indian Post Office
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
|No. of Vacancy
|Rs. 12000 – Rs. 29380/-
|Apply Last Date
|Apply Start Date
|Apply Last Date
|Form Correction Date
|12-14 June 2023
|UR / OBC / EWS
|SC / ST / PWD / Female
Age Limit as on 11/06/2023
|The Age relaxation is applicable as per the Rules.
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
- Vacancy Details will be updated soon for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Online Engagement-Special Cycle, May 2023.
India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with Mathematics and English (studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognised Board of School Education in India by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- The candidate must have studied the local language, i.e. (Name of Local Language), at least through secondary school [as an obligatory or elective subject].
- Other requirements include computer knowledge, cycling knowledge, and Adequate means of Livelihood.
IndiaPost GDS Online Selection Process
- A system-generated merit list will be used to shortlist applicants for engagement.
- The merit list will be created based on the marks obtained/conversion of Grades/Points to marks in the Secondary School Examination of 10th grade of authorized Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of four decimals.
- It is required to pass all topics in accordance with the relevant recognized board requirements.
Salary for India Post GDS
The GDS receives emoluments in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) and Dearness Allowance. The TRCAs that apply to various categories are as follows: –
How To Fill Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Online Form 2023?
- The Applicant will have to first register himself/herself on the GDS online Engagement Portal at the link www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. details to obtain the Registration Number.
- For registration on the Portal, the applicants must have their own active email id and mobile number.
- All the important, including the declaration of the result of shortlisting, the offer of provisional engagement, etc. would be sent to the registered mobile number through SMS/ Email only.
- A fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the applicants for all posts notified in choice of Division. However, payment of fees is exempted for all female applicants, SC/ST applicants, PwD applicants, and Transwomen applicants.
- An applicant can only apply one or more for vacant posts of GDS in only one of the selected divisions one or more.
- The applicant is required to upload their Photo and signature in the specified size.
- The selection of the shortlisted applicants will be purely on the basis of the marks/ data fed by an applicant at the time of submitting the final online application.
India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS
|MORE GOVT. JOBS
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is the Full Form of GDS?
The Full Form of GDS is Gramin DAK Sevak.
What is the work of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)?
Dak Sevak is involved in all functions, such as the sale of stamps and stationery, the transport and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned to the Departmental Post Offices/RMS by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster, including IPPB.
Is GDS is permanent job?
After you complete the probation period of two years, you obtain a permanent post as a Gramin Dak Sevak.
What is the salary of GDS in 2023?
India Post GDS Salary 2023
TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
What is the age limit in GDS?
A candidate’s age range should be between 18 and 40 years old to apply for India Post GDS Exam. An applicant must have completed class 10 from a recognized educational board. Candidates who passed the class 10 boards on the first try will be given priority.
How many marks required for GDS?
General Candidates should have more than 70% Marks in 10th and 12th Class. SC/ST Applicants can get selected with a minimum 65% Marks. Minimum 50% Marks are required to get consideration in DV List.
What is the selection process of GDS in India Post?
The selection of the shortlisted applicants will be purely on the basis of the marks/ data fed by an applicant at the time of submitting the final online application.
How many vacancies will be there for India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023?
When will Post Office GDS Notification 2023 be released on Official Website?
India Post Office GDS Online Release Notification on 21/05/2023.